Custom Software Development
You have a killer idea: a realtime procurement app integrated with Facebook to help your industry lower costs… with a mobile interface — and you need some awesome developers to bring it to life.
However, as with all startups, your budget is constrained, and you already have enough risk. You want to:
- Lower your risk by hiring a team that knows how to deliver software.
- Save training costs associated with bringing unknown developers up to speed.
- Control your budget and cash flow like a tap, building feature-by-feature and always having release-ready software.
- Reduce time to market by leveraging a team that can make a running start.
- Take the reigns as your business becomes increasingly self-sustaining.
Liquid Media will work collaboratively with you to build the Software-as-a-Service application you want.
- Our iterative approach to development guarantees that you’ll see real business value delivered on a weekly basis.
- We will respect your budget in the face of changing requirements and help prioritize business-critical features.
- Your vision and your business need — not technological whims — will be driving the project forward.
- Our small, tightly-knit team of developers will bring deep technological knowledge to your business domain.
- We will help develop a long-term product strategy that integrates with your growing business.
- Our team will just as happily work with an existing source code base or legacy application, as develop a brand new greenfield application
- We will help you form a deployment and scalability strategy that lets you optimize costs now but be ready for future growth.
- When the time comes for you to take over the app, we will help find, train, and support your new development team.
Liquid Media has been developing Software-as-a-Service applications for over a decade. Check our our portfolio to see some of the applications we’ve built… perhaps we can add your application to the list? We believe in Open Source Software, and contribute where we can. We love cool technology, but we especially love making cool technology help businesses work smarter, grow faster, and save money. We are located in beautiful Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada — a great jumping-off point to cities across North America and Europe.